Armor protects you from enemies. It prevents you from taking as much damage whenever you get hit with a sword, arrow, etc. Armor is very important to the game and will save your life many times.
 Light Armor
Light Armor provides less protection than Heavy Army but is light and allows for better mobility. When your Light Armor skill reaches level 100 light armor is just as good as Heavy Armor.
 Light Armor Skill Perks
- For a Novice light armor degrades very rapidly with use (150% of the normal rate)
- For an Apprentice light armor degrades at the normal rate
- For a Journeyman light armor degrades 50% slower than normal
- For an Expert equipped light armor doesn't encumber them at all
- For a Master when wearing only light armor, they gain a 50% boost to the armor rating of the light armor
 Heavy Armor
Heavy Armor provides the best protection out of all the armor, but at the cost of mobility. It weighs a lot but can take quite a beating before breaking. It takes a long time to master how to move in Heavy Armor but if you do it is worthwhile.
 Heavy Armor Skill Perks
- For a Novice Heavy Armor degrades very rapidly with use (150% of normal)
- For an Apprentice Heavy Armor degrades at the normal rate
- For a Journeyman Heavy Armor degrades at 50% of the normal rate
- For an Expert Heavy Armor equipped will encumber him at 50% the normal rate
- For a Master equipped Heavy Armor doesn't encumber him at all
 Armor Availability
|Level||Light Armor||Heavy Armor|
Note:Magic armor is available two levels higher than standard armor
Related Threadsordinator armor (indoril armor) - last post by @ May 26, 2005
How to get subpar armor to armor cap? - last post by @ Feb 20, 2012
Armor and Armor sets - last post by @ Aug 27, 2007
wats your fav armor - last post by @ Jul 30, 2009
Ice Armor location - last post by @ Mar 27, 2006
This page has been accessed 1,544 times.