On Oblivion
 Skill Perks
- A novice can cast novice spells.
- An apprentice can cast apprentice spells.
- A journeyman can cast journeyman spells.
- An expert can cast expert spells.
- A master can cast all spells.
You gain 6 experience every time you cast a Conjuration spell. Conjuration is the fastest magic skill to train.
- The most convenient spell for training is Bound Dagger.
- Once you've completed the Recommendation quests for the Mages Guild, create a custom Bound Dagger spell or Summon Skeleton spell with the lowest magnitude and duration. It will only take one or two magika points to cast so by the time you've cast the spell you should of regenerated the magicka anyway.
- Cast a Bound Dagger spell everywhere you go.
- Equip a weapon and hold block, and you'll cast spells quicker.
 NPC Trainers
Basic Training (0-40)
Advanced Training (0-70)
- Alberic Litte (Located in Chorrol Mages Guild)
- Arentus Falvius (Located in Bruma's Great Chapel of Talos
Master Training (0-100)