Although other programs such as 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop are needed to actually create content like building renders, grass textures, armor, weapons and so on; the Construction Set is used to place those renders into the actual game world.
 Where can I get it?
Although the program has been used to create the last two chapters of the saga, only the Construction Set for Oblivion is available for download on the internet.
- The only way to get the version compatible with Morrowind is within the Game of the Year package of the game.
- The Elder Scrolls Nexus (Req. Registration)
- Gamespot (Req. Registration)
- The Elder Scrolls Nexus (Italian, Req. Registration)
 I need some help...
There are various places that can provide assistance for those just starting out. Some more notable sites include the following.
- Construction Set Tutorials and Tools
- Construction Set Official Morrowind Tutorial Videos (Scroll Down to the Morrowind Section.)
- Construction Set Help OblivionSource Forums
Related ThreadsConstruction Set Guide and Q&A - last post @ Aug 3, 2012
Using TES: Construction Set with Oblivion - last post by @ Feb 10, 2014
Mod and Construction set Help - last post by @ Jun 5, 2010
Morrowind Construction Set Mod - last post by @ May 27, 2011
TES Construction Set - Oblivion problem - last post by @ Feb 21, 2011