Construction Set

The Elder Scrolls Construction Set is the program used to piece together much of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Although other programs such as 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop are needed to actually create content like building renders, grass textures, armor, weapons and so on; the Construction Set is used to place those renders into the actual game world.


[edit] Where can I get it?

Although the program has been used to create the last two chapters of the saga, only the Construction Set for Oblivion is available for download on the internet.

[edit] Morrowind

  • The only way to get the version compatible with Morrowind is within the Game of the Year package of the game.

[edit] Oblivion

[edit] I need some help...

There are various places that can provide assistance for those just starting out. Some more notable sites include the following.

Related Threads

Construction Set Guide and Q&A - last post @ Aug 3, 2012
Using TES: Construction Set with Oblivion - last post by @ Feb 10, 2014
Mod and Construction set Help - last post by @ Jun 5, 2010
Morrowind Construction Set Mod - last post by @ May 27, 2011
TES Construction Set - Oblivion problem - last post by @ Feb 21, 2011
Last edited by Lesley Pro_04 on 2 July 2012 at 19:34
This page has been accessed 886 times.