On Oblivion
Illusion is the skill of magic which is used to create light, make the spellcaster invisible, and charm, paralyze or effect someone else in many other ways.
 Skill Perks
- A novice can cast novice spells.
- An apprentice can cast apprentice spells.
- A journeyman can cast journeyman spells.
- An expert can cast expert spells.
- A master can cast all spells.
 Spell Effects
- Command Creature
- Command Humanoid
You gain 3 experience every time you cast an Illusion spell.
- The best spell for training is Starlight, it's the only novice spell you can cast on yourself and is quite cheap.
- Once you've completed the Recommendation quests for the Mages Guild, create a custom Starlight spell with the lowest magnitude. It will only take one or two magika points to cast so by the time you've cast the spell you should of regenerated the magicka anyway.
- Cast Starlight spells everywhere you go.
- Equip a weapon and hold block, and you'll cast spells quicker.
 NPC Trainers
Basic Training (0-40)
- Esbern (Located in Cheydinhal's Great Chapel of Arkay (Knights of the Nine DLC only)
- Jantus Brolus (Located in Istirus Brolus's house in Bruma)
- Hil the Tall (Located in Cheydinhal's Great Chapel of Arkay)
Advanced Training (0-70)
Master Training (0-100)
 On Morrowind
Related ThreadsHow do u get 2 Illusion Pillar ? - last post by @ Dec 27, 2005
Illusion Tower Help - last post by @ May 18, 2005