On Oblivion
Mysticism is the skill of magic which allows the spellcaster to trap the souls of creatures, reflect spells and damage, detect the life of nearby creatures, absorb spells and use telekinesis.
 Skill Perks
- A novice can cast novice spells.
- An apprentice can cast apprentice spells.
- A journeyman can cast journeyman spells.
- An expert can cast expert spells.
- A master can cast all spells.
You gain 3 experience every time you cast a Mysticism spell.
- The best spell for training is Minor Life Detection, it's convenient since you can cast it on yourself and it's the cheapest spell.
- Once you've completed the Recommendation quests for the Mages Guild, create a custom Minor Life Detection spell with the lowest magnitude. It will only take one or two magika points to cast so by the time you've cast the spell you should of regenerated the magicka anyway.
- Cast Minor Life Detection spells everywhere you go.
- Equip a weapon and hold block, and you'll cast spells quicker.
 NPC Trainers
- Boderi Farano (Located in Arcane University's Mystic Archives)
- Ita Rienus (Located in Bravil Mages Guild)