The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
|The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind|
|Cover for the PC version of Morrowind|
|Perspective(s)||First Person, Third Person|
|Release Date||Jun 14, 02 (US)|
 Plot Summary
"BORN ON A CERTAIN DAY TO UNCERTAIN PARENTS"
Fulfill Your Destiny! Snatched from prison by the Emperor's decree, you arrive at the port of Seyda Neen in the waning years of the Third Era with nothing but the name of a contact in Balmora...completely ignorant of the Prophecies of the Incarnate, your mission, and the role you are to play in Morrowind's history.
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is the third (numerically) game in The Elder Scrolls (Series) of games.
- Live Another Life: Play any character you can imagine, from the heroic warrior to the secret assassin.
- Explore Another World: - The enormous game world is open and free for you to discover. Go anywhere you want and do anything you want.
- Next Generation Technology: Realistic textures and objectives, incredible polygon counts, and advance weather systems truly take you to another world.
- Linear Gameplay: Do what you want, when you want and how you want. Play the game any way you like.
 Game Info & Guides
- Morrowind - Skills
- Morrowind - Attributes
- Morrowind - Quests
- Morrowind - Races
- Morrowind - Guilds/ Factions
- Morrowind - Weapons and Armor
Related ThreadsElder Scrolls III: Morrowind G.O.T.Y - last post by @ Mar 19, 2004
The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon (Expansion Pack) - last post by @ Feb 25, 2003
A call to Morrowind-loving modellers - last post by @ Aug 4, 2006
Morrowind Expansion pack - last post by @ Oct 1, 2002
Morrowind GOTY Edition - last post by @ Nov 21, 2003