Life Before Leadership
Tiber Septim was born in Atmora under the name Talos and migrated to Tamriel as a child. He spent his youth in Skyrim learning the art of Tongues and the strategies of war from the province's chieftains. He was unmatched in the arcane power of "Thu'um", also known as The Voice, or "Dragon Shouts", due to dragons also being known for using this ability.
At the ripe age of 20, he led an invasion of High Rock, retaking it from the Witchmen. Soon after, raging storms began to terrorize Skyrim. This meant that the mystical Greybeards, an ancient sect of the most accomplished users of The Voice, were about to speak. The Greybeards told Talos that in order to live up to his destiny, he must go south where he would one day rule all of Tamriel.
Once in Cyrodiil, he became General of the Colovian Estates, serving a future Emperor and current King, Lord Cuhlecain. With his Lord's army behind him, he met the invading armies of Skyrim and High Rock at Sancre Tor. However, when the Skyrim army saw Talos use the "Gift of Tongues", the powerful language of dragons, they knew him to be a son of Skyrim and the heir to the First Empire of Men.
In the year 2E854, Emperor Cuhlecain and his loyal General were nearly killed by a High Rock assassin. After the hired hitman slit Talos' throat, he could no longer use the "Gift of Tongues". Therefore, he ruled The Empire "with a whisper". Shortly thereafter, he took on a more Cyrodiilic name, Tiber Septim.
In the past three games, there have been a total of three artifacts that the player had access to.
- Totem of Tiber Septim - Is an item that when given to one of six NPCs you can receive one of various rewards, ranging from gold to artifacts. Found in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall.
- Boots of the Apostle - Is a pair of boots that give the wearer the ability to levitate. Found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- Armor of Tiber Septim - Is the armor that Talos wore in the battle of Sancre Tor. In appearance, it's similar to Imperial Dragon Armor. Found in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- Tiber Septim only had one child in his life; Pelagius.
- Although it was never proven, it's said that Tiber Septim had an affair with Dunmer Queen-to-be Barenziah and, had her unborn child aborted.
Related ThreadsArmour of Tiber Septim - last post by @ Dec 26, 2012
Tiber Septim POSSIBLE SPOILERS - last post by @ Apr 11, 2012
Dark Seducers in Tiber Septim Hotel - last post by @ May 2, 2011
armour of tiber septim - spoilers i suppose - last post by @ Apr 14, 2006
Armor of Tiber Septim - last post by @ Apr 9, 2006